- Older Adults and Social Media
See what a Pew Research Study says about how older adults use social media
- Best dating sites for seniors
Anyone willing to share?
- Top 15 Most Popular Social Networking Sites (August 2018)
It's not just Facebook. Do you use any of these?
Have an interest in singing, dancing, bridge, ...? MeetUp connects people by interests.
- Facebook Companies
It's not just Facebook, but also Instagram, Whats App and others. Which of these do you use?
Staying in Touch
My good friends, Bill and Adelaide, chat with their son and his family when he was stationed overseas. FaceTime provided a great way for them to stay connected.
- 12 Apps to Connect Long-Distance Family Members
View as a Gallery or as a List. Click the link in the bottom corner of Keepy. Would you recommend any of these?
- 5 Best Apps for Video Calling (Time, 2017)
What has been your experience with video calling? Have you tried any of these?
- What's new in Messages and FaceTime? (CNet, November 1, 2018)
For the Mac, iPhone and iPad users.
- Finding the Family Calendar App That Works for Your Family
Busy schedules may be a challenge for staying connected with family members. Would one of these options work for you? Do you have a solution to share?
- Caring Bridge
Have you used Caring Bridge? Would you share your experience?
- 5 Best Apps for Connecting With Neighbors
- Best Apps for Making New Friends in Any City
Have you relocated? Would you recommend any of these apps?
- Meet My Dog
With a grand-dog, I might check this out! Would you?